home              about              shop              contact

Monday, December 16, 2013

On the Road Dress

Happy Holiday Season to All! Things have been pretty crazy around these parts with having to finish up the last bits of house organization so we could/can for the first time host Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. It's a taxing task when you have a house with just 2 closets and are battling squirrels in an attic. Right now however we've tackled both of those issues, so fingers crossed it stays that way!

One of the great benefits of the holidays are all of the sales. Every year I buy myself one gift and this year, as most years, I treated myself to a dress. eShakti was having a 35% off sale and I had a coupon which led to the perfect storm when a saw a great print on a dress with one of my favorite cuts.





Outfit Details:

Dress: eShakti
Cardigan: Old Navy
Leggings: Walmart
Shoes: Target


As someone who loves road trips, the print on this dress was just perfect! Not to mention, right now I'm really into navy dresses, which made this dress even better! It's basically the same cut as my orange plaid dress, but with a lighter cotton blend fabric. I really can't recommend it enough.

If you've never ordered anything from eShakti, now is a great time as I've been given a  discount code for $30.00 off to share with those 1st time eShakti customers. It's good now through December 31st.
The discount code is  
NATHAN34WO.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I never think to buy myself something at the holidays - you are one smart cookie!

This dress looks fantastic. The print is so much fun! I wish I had one like it when I travelled. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!! Can you list the name of the dress, color of the cardigan and the color of the leggings?

Pretty Penny Mae said...

Thanks Hannah!

Anonymous- Thanks! Here's a link to the dress: http://www.eshakti.com/Product/CL0029303/Shawl-collar-print-shirtdress

Regarding the color of the cardigan, I'd say it's an ochre and the leggings are a wine color.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...