home              about              shop              contact

Saturday, March 24, 2012

What a Week

Hello folks. Well, I had one hell of a week. My best friend and his partner came to visit from London and it was so much fun. I hadn't seen him since I moved back 2 years ago! As I had expected, it was like no time had passed at all. Time went by way too quickly and I am once again back to missing him so very much. However, even though it went by lightning fast, I'm glad that it happened and that I just got to hug him and sit and chat with him again. I felt like such a proud momma too. He's become so successful with his paintings, something that is so deserved because the boy is talented. There was a lot of catching up and loveliness that I just can't describe. He's one of those people that just makes me feel sane, if that makes sense. I took a few photos while he was here and I thought I'd share them with y'all.



We went to the carnival

Love a good sideshow.




One of the many wonderful things about having a best friend like Nick is our mutual love of John Waters, so this photo was kind of a must.

1 comments:

Jay Winsor said...

It was so nice to read your story. You really had fun. It was so nice to be bond again with a friend you truly not seen for long. A lot of catching up to do. I feel happy after reading everything here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...