1. Caves: Love them! I've been going since I was a kid. Nathan & I are trying to go to one every year around our anniversary. The one below is the one we did last year.
2. Mitch Hedberg: Oh, how I miss this funny man.
3. Prague: What a beautiful city! My parents and Nathan took me as a graduation present and it was so lovely.
4. Dr. Seuss:
5. Chocolate Almond Milk: Yumm! It's like liquid a fudgesicle.
6. Pete & Pete
8. Rachel Whiteread:
9. Books: I know that eReaders are very popular, but for me, I need to hold the physical book in my hands and turn the page. Plus, I just love the smell of books as they age.
10. Flea Markets: What's not to love?